LearningExpress Library (LEL) is an interactive online learning platform featuring over 770 practice tests, tutorials, and eBooks related to job search and workplace skills improvement, career certification and licensing exam preparation. For LearningExpress Library, you will need to register for an account using your library card number.
LearningExpress Workforce Solutions contains hundreds of resources – such as tutorials, practice tests, e-Books, articles, and flash cards – to help users achieve high school equivalency, explore jobs and careers, prepare for occupational certification exams, and develop the core knowledge and skills that are essential to workplace success.
Accel 5 Business Video Library:
There are two ways for your patrons to access Accel5.
- Without creating an individual account:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: V1rgin1a (note the numeral 1 in place of the letter i for the first and last instance of i)
- Creating an individual account:
- This link will provide an account creator that asks for patron email, password creation and then send a validation code to the provided email before granting access.
- Benefits of creating an individual account: keeping your place in publications, tracking what you’ve read, Accel5 promoting items that match to what you’ve already viewed.
Entrepreneurial Learning Institute:
What Is It?
The Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative (ELI) is a global thought leader dedicated to expanding human potential through entrepreneurial mindset education. ELI serves academic institutions, government agencies, for-profit and nonprofit organizations worldwide to empower their constituents with an entrepreneurial mindset through professional development, certification training, and courseware.
ELI hosts this self-paced, modular curriculum for entrepreneurs based on The Ice House Entrepreneurship Program (Original Edition) is designed for a broad audience cultivating entrepreneurial thought and process.
Participants will consume video content, discuss and apply core concepts, engage in the entrepreneurial process, and reflect individually. As a result, participants will become more empowered and engaged by:
- Developing entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviors, and skills
- Identifying social and situational factors that encourage or inhibit entrepreneurial behavior
- Identifying, evaluating, and validating opportunities in ambiguous, real-world circumstances
- Identifying and interacting with entrepreneurs who provide critical guidance and ongoing support
How Do Patrons Access It?
Patrons must create an internal account but does not require an email.
Blackwater Regional Library is proud to partner with Opportunity Inc., a service of the Federal Department of Labor, and their project the Career Access Network.
The Career Access Network (CAN) is available from any computer and connects individuals to workforce development within their communities and throughout South and Western Hampton Roads.
Visit any of our branches to use the CAN today, and inquire with staff about any job information they may have. Many libraries have job boards and local information about hiring fairs and employment opportunities.
- lessons in building a professional resume
- marketing skills
- how to conduct yourself in an interview
- career assessments
- labor market information
- explore courses of study and financial resources to pay for them
- learn to create budgets, save money and manage bank account
Teaching Degrees is one of the most comprehensive teaching degree guides on the web.
With over 3,100 different teaching degrees and 1,700 different universities in our database that have a teaching degree program offering, we are one of the top resources for finding an accredited teaching degree.
Whether you are simply looking to further your career through continuing education or begin a whole new career with a degree in teaching, we can help find the right school for you. Begin your search by selecting either the type of teaching degree you are interested in or the location where you would like to study.
You can use the Teaching Degree Finder to find teaching schools currently accepting applicants for their programs. Or, read on to find out more detail about individual teaching degrees.
Welcome to Library Science Degrees, an online resource decided solely to library and information science, education, and careers. Library science as a program area is having a resurgence in students with the digitization of documents and resources.
On this website you will be able to research all different types of information and library science degrees online. Our database is based on the American Library Association (ALA) list of accredited schools with a library science degree.
Discovering your dream school just got easier. Search our database of more than 3,000 colleges and universities to find the best advanced degree opportunities for you. CollegeStats.org lets you decide what matters most in your search for the perfect college.
Whether you’re a recent high school grad, an adult changing career paths, or a military veteran, deciding on additional schooling can be difficult. With so many different programs and locations, it becomes even more challenging. Luckily, Best-Trade-Schools.net has all of the information you need to make the right choice for your education.