Practice Tests and Tutorials – Learning Express Library
LearningExpress Library (LEL) is an interactive online learning platform featuring over 770 practice tests, tutorials, and eBooks related to job search and workplace skills improvement, career certification and licensing exam preparation, college entrance and graduate school admissions exam preparation, GED exam preparation, and basic skills improvement in reading, writing, and math, for all ages. You’ll get immediate scoring, complete answer explanations, and an individualized analysis of your results. Also included are great introductions to computer and Internet basics, and popular software tutorials, such as Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, and more! Direct access to Job & Career Accelerator, as well. For LearningExpress Library, you will need to register for an account using your library card number.
LearningExpress Workforce Solutions contains hundreds of resources – such as tutorials, practice tests, e-Books, articles, and flash cards – to help users achieve high school equivalency, explore jobs and careers, prepare for occupational certification exams, and develop the core knowledge and skills that are essential to workplace success.
High School Equivalency Center
Recursos Para Hispanohablantes
Accel 5 Business Video Library:
There are two ways for your patrons to access Accel5.
- Without creating an individual account:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: V1rgin1a (note the numeral 1 in place of the letter i for the first and last instance of i)
- Creating an individual account:
- This link will provide an account creator that asks for patron email, password creation and then send a validation code to the provided email before granting access.
- Benefits of creating an individual account: keeping your place in publications, tracking what you’ve read, Accel5 promoting items that match to what you’ve already viewed.
Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative:
What Is It?
The Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative (ELI) is a global thought leader dedicated to expanding human potential through entrepreneurial mindset education. ELI serves academic institutions, government agencies, for-profit and nonprofit organizations worldwide to empower their constituents with an entrepreneurial mindset through professional development, certification training, and courseware.
ELI hosts this self-paced, modular curriculum for entrepreneurs based on The Ice House Entrepreneurship Program (Original Edition) is designed for a broad audience cultivating entrepreneurial thought and process.
Participants will consume video content, discuss and apply core concepts, engage in the entrepreneurial process, and reflect individually. As a result, participants will become more empowered and engaged by:
- Developing entrepreneurial attitudes, behaviors, and skills
- Identifying social and situational factors that encourage or inhibit entrepreneurial behavior
- Identifying, evaluating, and validating opportunities in ambiguous, real-world circumstances
- Identifying and interacting with entrepreneurs who provide critical guidance and ongoing support
How Do Patrons Access It?
Patrons must create an internal account but does not require an email.